Thursday, July 14, 2011

"When everything's made to be broken"

"I just want you to know who I am" The Goo Goo Dolls See I can be almost current!
Picture is the river view at our new listing in the Constellation. Direct ocean and over 2000 sq. ft.


The listing in the front building at Windrush is back on the market priced at $189,900. The owners are still $50,000 over priced and were listed with one of the best listing agents on Cocoa Beach and now have switched realtors. I guess you never know but expect buyers to do their homework with comparables.

The corner unit in Windrush that I told everyone could be a good deal is now under contract. List price when sold was $269,000 and original price of $287,900. This unit needs serious updating but has only been on the market for 79 days when it went contingent. Price it and they will buy!

Walker Bagwell Properties listed and sold the 510 side unit in Windward East in 90 days. Very informed seller!

Call me today for a free search, no obligation!

Jim Bagwell
321-213-0615

No comments: