Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Crazy Chester followed me, and he caught me in the fog"

"Said, I will fix your rack, if you'll take Jack, my dog" The Band I am not sure but these lyrics could be drug induced.


Nothing much new going on in our complexes in the last week.
2100 Towers has a new listing that is a short sale, I know you are sick of me saying that. The unit is a 2/2 with 1600 sq. ft. on the 3rd floor. The condo has good views and comes fully furnished and priced at $199,500.
There are 2 listings in S. Cocoa Beach that could be of interest.
The 1st is in Almar, built in 2006 the unit is a SE corner unit with 4 bedrooms 3 ½ baths with 2713 sq. ft. In my opinion the only drawback to the complex is parking. Each unit comes with a 2 car underground garage but there are very few visitor parking spaces. Priced at $550,000!

The 2nd is in Hacienda del Mar, this is a 2/2 with 1273 sq. ft, priced at $269,900. The unit is direct ocean on the 2nd floor with a one car garage. There are no pet restrictions in this complex. This makes a difference to a lot of buyers, Ada and I have a listing in Indialantic that is a 3/2 SE corner and priced at $279,000, this complex allows no pets so we have lost 4 contracts so far this year.

Walker Bagwell has a new listing that I like very much. The unit is in a building that has only 4 condos. The condo has 3/2 with 1548 sq. ft. and very much direct ocean. You can sit on your large porch and enjoy the ocean. The beach is in my opinion one of the best in Florida. The dues are $125 monthly with a yearly insurance assessment, which has been running approx. $1400 yearly.

Tell your friends!

Jim Bagwell

No comments: