Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"My lizard"

The picture is one of the pack of curly tailed lizards we have living in front of our office. This is the small one. They have been following me and I think they are planning on taking me down so now I run to my car. They look like those critters that took down the fat guy in Jurassic Park 1.


I follow 1st floor condos closely since I have a 1st floor condo.

There are a couple of 1st floor buys in Cocoa Beach, so tell your friends.

The Beachwinds 1st floor is still available. This is a foreclosure with 3 bedrooms 2 baths and priced at $198,000. 3.5% down payment available, so this is very affordable. Beachwinds is a nice complex I know since I have lived there. The condo fees are $415 monthly.

The 2nd is a unit in La Mer, listed at $199,999. This is another 3/2 and the condo fees are $360 monthly.

Come on, it don't get much better.

Jim Bagwell

No comments: