Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feb 17th update



Not much to report for the past week for our complex's. The unit at The Diplomat in
the front building area that was under contract and listed for $180,000 closed for a price of $160,000, this unit was nicely updated and showed really well. The sold price is really good for today's market.

I was very impressed with the speed of clean up from the tornado damage, it seemed the main obstacle was getting the TV crews out of the way. Slow week for news?

The 5 amigos

I posted a picture of the plants that grow on the dunes behind Windward East. I am told these are century plants and bloom once every century. I don't know if this is true or not but I am keeping an eye on them. You can almost see them grow, then they die and fall over. I guess it don't take much to entertain me!

Deal in Cocoa Beach!

I posted a foreclosure over on St Croix that received 5 offers the 1st day on the market. There is now one on Banana one street over from St Croix that has been reduced $100,000. It is now at $699,900 over 3500 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, new A/C's, covered boat house, killer pool, great neighborhood, etc. With the upgrades needed on the foreclosure, this is probably the better buy.

Hope everyone stays well and have fun!

Jim & Ada Bagwell

No comments: