Sunday, November 16, 2014

DID YOU KNOW


Most of you have noticed that I haven't blogged in a very long time.  For those of you who enjoy reading what is going on in Cocoa Beach, I do apologize.

There are a lot of Real Estate blogs out there and of course most are self serving.  When I started my blog it was my intention to educate buyers and sellers in Florida Real Estate.  Each state is different in the ways of Real Estate and with a lot of people coming to our state it becomes a little scary entering a transaction.

DID YOU KNOW
A large Real Estate company has entered the Cocoa Beach market and is spending a lot of money on print advertising.  One of their main points is when you list with them your listing goes to all the national web sites.  Did you know that with a 1 man company working out of his house your listing goes to the same web sites.

DID YOU KNOW

Recently a closing statement came across my desk in which one of our agents had the buyer.  On the commission disclosure the listing company in addition to their commission had added a $345 Broker fee to their commission.  When you list you should ask the large company if there are additional fees in addition to the commission.  To me this cost is part of the cost of doing business and we would never pass it along to our client.

That is all I have today.  The picture is on Curacao, for some reason Ada and I ending up there for a long weekend, interesting.

Jim Bagwell   

No comments: