Sunday, August 4, 2013

"I've lived a life that's full"

"I traveled each and every highway"
"And more, much more than this"
"I did it my way"
Old blue eyes
You have to thank each sunrise.

Each day I hear real estate agents talking to prospective buyers and urging them to pull the trigger.  You hear this property won't last long so you have to act fast!  This property is a no brainer, you can't lose!

For most people real estate purchases are some of the largest purchases in their lifetime and should not be an impulse purchase.  Now if you find a Iphone on sale, go ahead and buy it, but when you are looking at a 30 year mortgage then be sure.

I had my favorite broker once tell Ada and I that he couldn't believe that we were successful with our laid back attitude.  It is not so much laid back as it is that we don't want to add extra pressure to a stressful situation.

I am proud to say that we are still around and rather successful.  The key is that we are facilitators in the transaction.  We are here to find you an acceptable property whether it be your primary residence or an investment.  We will give you comparable sales, opinion on price, protection on any offers and year's of experience.  You will not hear one of us say you can't lose because you always can lose but we will put you in a transaction that will make the success rate very high.

Don't be pressured in a sale or purchase.

Jim Bagwell   

No comments: