Monday, May 20, 2013

"Now the race is on and here comes pride up the backstretch"

"Heartaches are going to the inside"  George Jones; the man, the legend, the possum!  I still love you Tammy

I hope everyone enjoyed the boat races over the weekend.  I know this brings in a lot of revenue to the city but I find it boring to watch.  Miss Geico is so much better than all the other boats that it broke down but was so far ahead it got one of the engines started and still won the race.

Ada and I walked down and saw the classic car show and I found that to be very cool.  They do a very good job with a lot of cars and it has to be a windfall for the resort and Mamba's was packed.

There is now a new listing in The Diplomat.  It is in the front buildings and shows very well, they used the kitchen bar for dining so it shows bigger than 750 square feet.  Listed at $125,000 so the price is priced well.

Jim Bagwell

No comments: