Friday, November 30, 2012

"Hell is a popping"

I quote my dear father.
Cocoa Beach water hazard!  Ada and I were on the lakes course hole 9 when we saw this guy sunning himself.  It was a great day for sunning.  If you want to have a laugh just wait till some guy goes to retrieve his ball from the water and one of these guys does a flop.  I know I have issues but have to laugh every time.  I love to hear men squeal like girls.

We now have 10 active listings in our 4 complexes with 3 in Windward East, 3 in Windrush, 3 in 2100 Towers and 1 in The Diplomat.

The Diplomat;  there was a listing that came on the market in the front building that needed complete renovation listed at $75,000.  It went under contract the same day.  I would think the agent already had a buyer before they put it on the market.  I believe I could easily renovate a Diplomat for under $25,000 and then you could have a great unit for rental income.

Windward East unit 406 is still on the market for $325,000.  There has to be some unknown circumstance on this unit as it has been on the market for 837 days.  The unit is dated but with great views.  I am going to do more research.  This unit should sell!

Enjoy the weekend!

Jim Bagwell

No comments: