Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"and I don't want the world to see me"

"cause I don't think they'd understand"
"when everythiing's made to be broken."
"I just want you to know who I am" The Goo Goo dolls
This is a beautiful song regardless of the artist or the genre.
This is a picture of ducks in a window of London's China town. Ada and I ended up there on Christmas day and the lines were so long that we didn't get into a restaurant.

Well 2 more front units in The Diplomat have closed. One was a short sale listed at $88,500 and closed at $80,000, the other was a upgraded unit listed at $114,900 and closed for $102,500. The only other front listing is under contract with a list price of $94,900.

A interesting unit on the market is a Stonewood on the 10th floor, great views and over 1300 sq. ft. This unit is priced at $255,000 now that will hurt your feelings and won't last long.

New statistics are out from our MLS system and they show that the number of months inventory we had in Brevard County in 2010 was 11.9 months, it is now at 5.2 months. Average sold price is slightly up and with the inventory so low especially on beachside it is a very good time for realistic sellers and it has been a long time since I have been able to say that with a bit of confidence.

Have a good one!

Jim Bagwell

No comments: