Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We're so sorry


Picture is from Cocoa Beach air show

I must apologize since a comment was posted on the blog before the last and I failed to notice. The comment was “I heard there was a 2/2 Windward East sold for $250,000”

If you remember I had reported the side unit on the 3rd floor that closed for $285,000 but more recently there was a 2/2 direct ocean unit on the 5th floor that closed for $250,000. This was a very good move on the investor’s part regardless of how much updating you would have to do. I will say in my opinion there was money left on the table by the seller but I am sure it was a quick sale. I fully understand why people choose not to use Real Estate agents in order to avoid commission. I am fully confident on the service our company provides clients so I usually don’t get defensive over for sale by owners. In fact we do quite a few of comparative market analysis at no charge to the owner.

New Happenings

The Diplomat

The other oceanfront townhome is now on the market priced at $499,000. This unit has 2520 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. This means both the oceanfront townhomes are on the market, the other is priced at $599,900.

A smaller 1st floor unit on the ocean is listed at $229,000. These units have 900 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.

Another front unit is also on the market, needs updating but priced at $117,900. Remember the front units have 750 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. This is a 1st floor unit.

Hope this helps and usually I am very good at responding to comments but somehow missed the last one.

Jim Bagwell

No comments: